“Developing Central Africa’s Sustainable Mining Sector“
CIMEC 2015 Organising Committee asked two of the key speakers to reflect on the development made in the mining industry in Cameroon, on their experiences with the mining industry in Central Africa, their vision for the next year ahead and topics they will present at CIMEC 2015.
Jean Kisito MVOGO
TAKE A LOOK AT THE CAMEROON GEOLOGICAL MAP
Mineral Resource Thematic Map on a Geological Background (2001)
from the works by Direction of Mines and Geology (MINMEE); BRGM; UNDP and Mr Paul Ntep Gweth (General Engineer of Mines and Geology)
Following the success of the 2013’s inaugural event, the second edition of CIMEC (Cameroon International Mining Conference & Exhibition) will take place from 27th to 29th of May 2015 at The Palais des Congrès, Yaoundé. The event is organised by Ministry of Mines of Cameroon in association with AME Trade Ltd.
CIMEC 2015 promises to be one of the most significant mining events in Central Africa in 2015. The event is placed under the High Patronage of the President of the Republic His Excellency Paul Biya
Over the course of 3 days, participants will hear from a broad range of speakers, which in the past have included government representatives, major mining companies, project managers and international consultants.
WHY COME TO CIMEC 2015?
- Learn from industry experts about the potential of Cameroon’s sub-soil resources
- Network with decision makers and influences from the government and international mining industries
- Discuss and debate with an impressive range of speakers on the most pressing issues facing Cameroon’s mining sector
- Promote your own products and services to potential new clients
- Hear about the government promotes and supports investments and improve mining regulation